Start a new topic

The legacy editor is no longer updated

In the  Editor Keyboard Shortcuts discussion, Cida Alves commented:

"... Por que não podemos mais legendar vídeos entrando na página do Legacy? Era muito mais fácil. Nessa página atual se você sincronizar ou revisar um vídeo e depois sair você não consegue mais mexer neste vídeo para fazer alguma alteração. Pelo menos eu não vejo um local onde posso fazer isso. Antes, quando eu precisava parar uma sincronização eu poderia encerrar e retomar de onde parei. Por que não podemos mais?"

Translation:

"Why can we no longer subtitle videos by entering the Legacy page? It was much easier. In the present page, if you want to synchronize or review a video, and then exit, you can no longer enter this video to make any change. At least I don't see a place where I can do this. Before, when I had to interrupt a synchronization I was able to quit and come back to where I stopped. Why can we no longer to this?"

You can also save, exit and come back with the present editor. Exiting takes you to the main page for the video. There, click on the subtitles you were working on. When you are in the subtitle page, click on Edit Subtitles (Editar Legendas) to re-enter the editor.

Moreover, with the present editor, you can add a timed note to the last subtitle you were working on, which makes going exactly where you stopped easier.

Login or Signup to post a comment