Start a new topic

Removing a video

Hi Amara staff!
Although I know that your site does not store videos, how do I remove a video I submitted and its subtitles?
Thank you in advance for your kind attention. I hope you'll be able to answer as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Vladi

4 people have this problem

I wanna to delete videos, I submitted by mistake on my profile. please, can you delete it?

Thanks

Thank you for your request, Eman. Normally, videos added to Amara do not get deleted. However, if there is a severe motive for requesting their deletion, you could do so in a ticket you can create at https://support.amara.org/support/tickets/new, which will go to Amara's tech staff. In this ticket, be sure to accurately describe and linkt what you want deleted.

Best,

Claude Almansi

Hello Vladi,

If you want to remove a video you submitted and its subtitles on Amara, you should reach out to the Amara support team directly. They will be able to assist you with the specific steps and requirements for removing your video and subtitles from their platform.

You can contact Amara support by visiting their website and looking for their support or contact page. There, you should find information on how to get in touch with their team, either through email or a support ticket system.

Remember to provide them with the necessary details, such as the specific video and subtitle information, to help them locate and remove the content efficiently.

I hope this information helps, and I apologize again for any confusion. 

Login or Signup to post a comment