Start a new topic

not synced

Hello,

I have translated the following video into Hungarian but unfortunately I cannot complete it and make it ready for a review as it says it is not synced. As I am a beginner I don't know what to do next. Also, the circle next to my language (Hungarian) is red and I don't know what that means. 

Thank you:)

http://www.ted.com/talks/isabelle_allende_how_to_live_passionately_no_matter_your_age

Hi Kinga Bajka,

The red dot means that your subtitles "need timing", and that's related to your "Not Synced" issue. The reason why the software says your subtitles are "not synced" is that after the last subtitle - "8:00 - 8:03 (Taps)" you have an extra, unsynced and empty subtitle.

As the "Translate Subtitles into Hungarian" task is still assigned to you, you can edit your subtitles and delete this extra empty subtitle. If you feel sure about the rest of your translation, you should then be able to submit it for reviewing.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Claude

Dear Claude,

Thank you very much for your kind help. Sorry for troubling you with such a clumsy mistake.

Thans again:)

Kinga:)

Dear Kinga

Thank you for having asked the question - it was not a clumsy mistake, it's something that happens very easily. And so now if it happens to someone else, I'll have your topic to refer to :)

Best,

Claude
Login or Signup to post a comment