Start a new topic

Viewing Drafted Videos

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I've looked and was unable to find a straight answer. I'm a fairly new volunteer member here on Amara, so I'm still learning how to navigate everything. With that said, I was wondering if there was a way to view videos I've worked on--both complete and incomplete works. I recently started working on a video, got about 1/3 of the way through captioning it, and saved the draft. However, I have no idea if there's a way to view that video now, 12 hours later. I wanted to continue working on it, or at the very least see if others finished captioning it, but as far as I know, there's no way to do that.

Youtube's community caption page, for instance, has a list of videos I've worked on, as well as a sub-tab for videos that are still being drafted and have yet to be completed.

I was wondering if Amara had something like this.

Thanks in advance <3

Literally right after posting this, I found out how to access my activity feed. For those of you with the same question, here's what you do:

1) Click your name on the upper right-hand corner of the page.

2) Select "Account."

3) Click the "Activity" topic. From there, you should be able to see all the videos you've worked on recently.

Congratulations and thanks, Rachel: you explained the solution very clearly.

Best

Claude

Login or Signup to post a comment