Now that you've created a team you'll want to tailor settings according to your team's needs. If you haven't created a team yet, click here for team creation instructions.
Editing team member permissions and workflows allows you to fine-tune some parameters, such as:
- how users can join your team
- how workflows are defined and organized
- who can add/remove videos
- who can create and assign tasks
- how many tasks a user can be assigned simultaneously
- who can transcribe and translate
Team Settings Page
To edit team member permissions and/or workflows, enter the Settings page for the team.
- From the Amara home page click on Team Workspace. Click on the Go to Team button for the team you wish to edit.
- From the submenu bar on a New Style team, select Settings. On an Old Style team, select the Settings tab.
Edit Team Member Permissions
On Old Style teams you edit team member permissions from the Workflows page. Please see the next section, Edit Team Workflows.
On New Style teams you edit team member permissions from the Permissions page (click on Permissions from the panel on the left side of the Settings page).
Edit Team Workflows
On Old Style teams, select the Workflows option. On New Style teams select Workflow from the panel on the left side of the Settings page.
Below are examples of what the Workflow page looks like on New Style teams and on Old Style teams.
- Workflow page on New Style teams:
- Workflows page on Old Style teams:
On an Old Style team, checking the box next to Enable Workflows further moderates and automates these parameters.
When you have selected your team's parameters, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page on both New Style and Old Style teams.