Now that you've created a team (if you haven't, click here for team creation instructions), you'll want to tailor settings according to your team's needs.
Editing team member permissions allows you to fine-tune some parameters:
- how users can join your team
- how workflows are defined and organized
- who can add/remove videos
- who can create and assign tasks
- how many tasks a user can be assigned simultaneously
- who can transcribe and translate
To edit team member permissions:
From the menu bar, select [Me] -> [Teams] -> [My Teams]. Click on the team you wish to edit.
Then, from the submenu bar on your team page, select [Settings] -> [Workflows].
It is on this page where you may adjust your team's member permissions and workflows.
Below is what the Workflows area will look like:
Checking the box next to [Enable Workflows] further moderates and automates these parameters.
Below is what you will see when you check the [Enable Workflows] box:
When you have selected your team's parameters, click the [Save Changes] button at the bottom of the page.