Have access to the most popular Subtitle formats available for download from Amara with an Amara free account.
The variety of subtitles available on Amara can be used in many ways:
For videos on a hosted service (Vimeo, YouTube, etc)
If you're using a hosting service, there are a few options for using subtitles:
- Sync directly to YouTube (must be account owner)
- Upload directly to YouTube (must be account owner)
- Upload directly to Vimeo (must be account owner)
- Use the Amara Embedder to embed video and Amara subtitles onto webpage
- We also support Brightcove and Kaltura syncing for Amara Enterprise teams
When videos are a hosted file (Amazon S3, my own server, etc)
In this case, you will need to either use the Amara Embedder to add the subtitles and transcript to a website OR download the subtitle files themselves and integrate them with the video.
- Use the Amara Embedder
- Subtitle formats available for download from Amara (these can be integrated with your own video player)