You can use a few different methods for adding more subtitles to the language you are editing.
1. Just type what you hear and press ENTER key to add another subtitle after the current one:
Please note that the link under the bottom subtitle (Press ENTER to save subtitle and move to next) is clickable!
2. Append an extra subtitle line to a set of synced subtitles - just click + New subtitle link under the last subtitle:
Tip: If you need to add multiple lines of text, it is easy to switch to method 1 (Type and press ENTER). Click the Wrench icon above the editing panel and select Hide Timeline item from Tools menu. After this, you will be able to add more subtitles by pressing ENTER key in the last subtitle.
3. Insert new subtitles above or below an existing one - hover the mouse on the Wrench icon in the left-hand part of the subtitle cell and click:
- Arrow Up button to insert a subtitle cell above the current cell:
Or press ALT + i keyboard keys to insert a cell above the current one.
- Arrow Down button to insert a subtitle cell below the current cell:
Or press ALT + SHIFT + i keyboard keys to insert a cell below the current one.