Start a new topic

SPAM!

The user kofiecowas1 is using Amara to send spam messages, other user beware, the message is as follows:

God bless you I am Miss. Veronica the director of bill furthermore at the foreign remittance department of SG-SSB Bank Limited, board of administrator en route for my bank mandated me to look for least known relative of our late client he deposited in our bank sum of fourteen million five hundred thousand dollars, send a mail to my private email address (*********17@gmail.com) so that I can explain more details to you, please acknowledge my mail, Best regards, Miss.Veronica 

1 person has this question

Hi Dc.loco,

Thank you for letting us know about an account being used for Spam. I have removed the account and any comments posted.

We appreciate anyone letting us know about any TOS violations or problem account so we can keep Amara focused on sharing and collaboration!

For any questionable accounts, content or comments please send the username of the account to support@amara.org and we'll be sure to check and followup through a support ticket.

Thank you for helping!

Best,

Rieann

Amara Support Team

This account (hidden for privacy)  is a spam account.

Hi James Bruce,

Thank you for letting us know about this spam message. We are currently looking into this issue and investigating further actions. Thank you for your understanding. 
Login or Signup to post a comment